NQTs will have the opportunity to be employed from 1st July 2021. See the NQT package on our website.
We know you are a knowledgeable, energetic and committed Maths teacher. Join a team that will help you to develop your own teaching style. Our students are confident and eager to learn and our staff team are focused on delivering excellent outcomes.
Winston offers you:-
• Highly successful and supportive department
• Opportunities to teach the Grammar and Enigma streams
• Dedicated suite of rooms all equipped with interactive Smartboards
• New facilities including a Library, Planetarium and Recording Studio
• Excellent training and leadership development programmes
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils relish the opportunities to extend their learning’
If you do not yet have a PGCE but are keen to pursue a career in teaching Maths, then we can offer a paid route into teaching whilst we are training you, the Winston way.
The Winston Churchill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.