Would you like to work at Bristol's newest secondary school?
We are seeking a Modern Foreign Languages teacher to join an already successful team of practitioners. We are looking for a passionate, high performing languages teacher who can teach both Spanish and French, ideally with experience at A'Level as well as GCSE. We will welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Bristol Free School is a vibrant and successful school, serving the community of North West Bristol. It is situated in a well-connected location, from which it is easy to access the city and motorway network.
Bristol Free School is part of the Russell Education Trust. The school was established in September 2011 and in a short space of time, has become a very successful and oversubscribed school.
The School admits 200 children per year and occupies a mix of refurbished and new buildings which were opened in September 2013,. The Sixth Form opened in September 2016.
We are passionate about language learning. All of our students learn Spanish from Year 7 and some students go on to also study French. We have a high uptake of languages at GCSE and languages are a popular choice at A'Level in our new Sixth form. We facilitate several international trips annually.
- A forward-thinking approach to language learning
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every student to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- Bristol Free School is a Russell Education Trust school offering the opportunity for collaborative working and development across the Trust’s 5 schools and excellent CPD opportunities
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
- Recent track record of highly effective teaching in KS3 and 4 is essential
- Successful A ‘Level teaching is desirable
- Detailed subject knowledge
YOU WILL BE:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Well qualified and enthusiastic
- Able to teach Modern Foreign Languages across all key stages
- Passionate about Modern Foreign Languages and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
If you are an outstanding classroom practitioner with a passion for student learning, and you want to be part of our growing and thriving school, we look forward to receiving your application.
Find out more about by visiting our school website
We are completely committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. Those who work for us are expected to share this commitment, which will be fully tested as part of the selection process. Our policies, procedures and practices reflect our commitment to equality and diversity. Individuals will be selected for appointment based purely on their suitability for the post.