Teacher of Modern Foreign Language 0.6-0.8
Applications are invited for an Easter 2021 appointment. NQTs or experienced teachers looking to develop their careers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a linguist who is:
• Able to teach Spanish at KS3 and KS4 and French at KS3.
• Vibrant, enthusiastic with high expectations of themselves and students.
• Passionate about languages with an excellent subject knowledge.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Ambitious for their own professional and career development.
• Able to motivate and enthuse students through a commitment to excellent teaching.
The College has held the International Schools Award since 2008 and the faculty plays an integral part in developing student awareness of other countries/cultures.
The post provides an excellent career opportunity in a college that values and supports its staff.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Further details and an application form are available from our website or on request from the college via email. For an informal discussion please contact James Collins, Deputy Headteacher on Extension 248.
Crookhorn College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.