ASH MANOR SCHOOL
MANOR ROAD, ASH, SURREY, GU12 6QH
Head Teacher: Ms A Bailey
FRENCH AND SPANISH TEACHER
Required for January 2020
Salary: MPR/UPR + London Fringe
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
NQTs Considered: Yes
Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is committed to becoming outstanding.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated teacher of French and Spanish who is enthusiastic about languages and committed to improving the skills of all students. We have a strong MFL team working together in a well-resourced and thriving department.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
• Is passionate about Languages and is keen to improve standards across all year groups
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the department.
• Has the ability to teach excellent lessons across the age range.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Monday 14th October 2019 at 9am
Early applications recommended as we may interview early upon obtaining an excellent short list of candidates.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.