TEACHER OF MUSIC
PERMANENT, PART TIME (0.4) TO COMMENCE SEPTEMBER 2020
We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic professional to join our Music Department. We need someone who is passionate with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning in this subject area.
Chosen Hill School is a thriving comprehensive academy, judged good by Ofsted in all categories. It is a large, popular and successful 11-18 Academy School situated in Churchdown half way between Cheltenham and Gloucester. We have around 1400 students on roll, of which 200 are in the Sixth Form. Chosen Hill is a happy school, where students, staff and parents work closely in partnership. There is an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher
• Have excellent and current subject and pedagogical knowledge
• Be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
• Be able to work collaboratively
We can offer you:
• The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
• Effective support for Professional Development
• A friendly and supportive environment
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated students
A Candidate Pack and Job Description can be viewed below.
Closing date: 9:30 am Monday 24 February 2020
Interview date: TBC
Chosen Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people. All posts require an enhanced DBS clearance before the postholder commences. Original id documentation and original qualification certificates are required on the day of interview.