Teacher of Music
Required for September 2021
Fixed term contract for 12 months. Part time, 2 days per week
(Possibility of flexible days/ hours to suit other commitments)
NQTs are welcome to apply
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate colleague to teach Music within our thriving and highly successful Performing Arts faculty. There are opportunities to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4 and for the successful candidate to tailor teaching towards their own instrumental area of expertise. A creative approach to teaching is essential as well as high standards in the classroom.
* Are committed to supporting pupils to achieve their very best
* Have a passion for Music and becoming involved in our extracurricular provision
* Are committed to further CPD and progression
We can offer you:
* Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
* A superbly well-resourced and supportive department
* A wonderful community environment
* Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
* A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
If you feel that you have the necessary qualities to fulfil this exciting role, we would love to hear from you. Informal enquiries or telephone/zoom conversations are encouraged - please email Miss G Bussey, Curriculum Area Lead for Performing Arts
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Monday 26th April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 4th May 2021
Studley High School is an outstanding academy set in a pleasant campus. We are a relatively small school of 780 pupils aged 11-16, which helps maintain our community atmosphere based on strong relationships. Studley High School enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from responsive students supported by positive and caring staff.
The school aims to ensure all stakeholders are safe, secure and enjoy learning and activities at Studley High School and in the wider
community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Governing Body is committed to equal opportunities.