Teacher of Music
Required for September 2020
Part time, 2 days per week.
NQTs are welcome to apply
Due to an expanding curriculum, we are looking for an enthusiastic and well-qualified colleague to teach Music in our outstanding Teaching School. There is a culture of achievement within Music and high levels of pupil engagement leading to strong outcomes. This is a wonderful opportunity to help support in a friendly, positive team and to contribute to greater future success.
* Are committed to supporting pupils to achieve to their very best
* Have a passion for Music and the wider life of the school
* Enjoy helping pupils achieve to their potential
* Are committed to further CPD and progression
We can offer you:
* Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
* A wonderful environment with supportive colleagues
* Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
* A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
Informal enquiries - please email Mr R Eost, Headteacher, at the school email address
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Tuesday 21st April 2020
Interviews will be held via Skype (or equivalent) if schools are still closed
Studley High School is an outstanding academy set in a pleasant campus. We are a relatively small school of 780 pupils aged 11-16, which helps maintain our community atmosphere based on strong relationships. Studley High School enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from responsive students supported by positive and caring staff.
The school aims to ensure all stakeholders are safe, secure and enjoy learning and activities at Studley High School and in the wider
community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Governing Body is committed to equal opportunities.