MPS/ UPS Permanent
From September 2021
We are looking for a firm but fair, dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual with classroom and extracurricular leadership qualities to teach Physical Education.
Ysgol Harri Tudur/ Henry Tudor School is an exciting and welcoming school in which to work. Our school is on a rapid improvement journey following our November 2018 Estyn inspection.
We warmly welcome talented, ambitious, energetic and resilient applicants who not only wish to join us on that journey but make a valuable contribution to its future success.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be an innovative subject specialist
• Be an exemplary communicator
• Have the vision and drive to ensure that all of our pupils succeed
• Motivate, challenge, support and inspire our pupils
• Be committed to raising attainment across all abilities, whatever their starting point
• Be committed to supporting colleagues
• Have experience in implementing change that impacts positively on pupils’ learning
• Be prepared to make a significant contribution to the sporting extracurricular life of our school
Ysgol Harri Tudur/Henry Tudor School
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young
people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups
including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation