TEACHER OF PE AND MATHS
OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOOL AND THE ROLE:
The Warwick School is an ambitious, forward thinking 11 to 16 school, serving the Redhill area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to join our dynamic and committed Expressive/Performing Arts and Maths faculties. The successful candidate will work within this supportive environment to contribute to the success of our students and the development of the curriculum area up to Key stage 4.
WHY CHOOSE US:
The school is a member of the South East Surrey Schools Education Trust which is a partnership of The Ashcombe, Therfield and The Warwick Schools; each being successful, inclusive schools committed to work in collaboration for the benefit of their distinctive communities and those children and young people whom they serve. The school offers outstanding continuing professional development for its staff and the Trust will offer a range of opportunities for the right candidate to develop their practice and demonstrate their potential for promotion. Applications from NQTs are welcome and will be supported through an induction programme, which we believe to be second to none.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
• Courteous and hardworking students
• Planning and delivering exciting and stimulating lessons to KS3 and KS4
• Working with the existing team to provide the highest standards of learning experiences
YOU WILL BE:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) with a good relevant degree
• Passionate about PE and Maths and its importance for the development of the next generation of thinkers, researchers, creators and leaders
• Highly skilled and knowledgeable in the current curriculum, its delivery and the latest pedagogy.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website
The Warwick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks