We are seeking to appoint a qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Physics to teach up to A Level within this academically selective and dynamic school. This position may lead to a full time role from September 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop excellence within their teaching and inspire the girls
- Be committed to promoting Physics as a subject across the whole school
- Have flair and vision to develop new initiatives within the school
- Be instrumental in maintaining a happy and safe environment whilst stretching girls to their full potential
- Be committed to a boarding and day school ethos
Queen Anne's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.