If you are an enthusiastic and driven teacher we'd love to hear from you! Due to the growth of UTC Oxfordshire, we have exciting opportunities for aspirational staff to work in our specialist Science and Engineering school. We pride ourselves in our team which is passionate about providing the best opportunities for young people, bringing the curriculum to life with an innovative approach using real life business problem-solving skills and embracing business-like learning behaviours.
We can offer:
• A unique curriculum
• Focused teaching – only KS4 and KS5
• An environment where the emphasis is on high quality teaching and employment outcomes
• Outstanding facilities and cutting-edge ICT and technology to support learning
• An opportunity to develop your teaching career
• Commitment to professional development
• Fully supported laptop provided with latest software to simplify your workload.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website. All applications to be made by completing our application form, CVs will not be accepted.
UTC Oxfordshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will meet the selection criteria and will be required to apply for a DBS disclosure and complete the relevant safeguarding training.