Do you want to work in a school:
• with a strong team ethos and proven track record?
• that recognises that the welfare of its staff is fundamental to pupil outcomes
• that understands that supportive and visible leadership is essential
• which recognises the value of and invests in your CPD
• where specific time is allocated to seek the views of staff
• Where there is a supportive programme for new staff?
Supported by a Trust which:
• makes a strong commitment to staff wellbeing in an annually published Staff Charter
• offers specific training to support staff welfare and time management
• offers a positive and dynamic environment in a Trust which is growing in both size and success
• seeks to create and maintain a happy and motivated workforce
• offers a generous benefits package
• has a strong pupil ethos centred on mutual respect and fulfilling potential
The Park Academies Trust was formed in 2016 with the vision to make a significant contribution to improving education in Swindon and surrounds.
We recently celebrated another excellent year for GCSE results across both Trust secondary schools, and a very successful set of A level results from our Sixth Form based at LPA. We need talented staff as we take advantage of the unique opportunities ahead.
The Humanities faculty is a strong performer within the school and pupils in recent exams have achieved an impressive set of results.
The successful candidate will be asked to teach Psychology and/or Sociology at A-Level and Sociology at KS4. This role will also include some lower KS3 Humanities teaching.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching ?
• Willing to work flexibly in the face of changing demands.
• Inspired by young people achieving their potential?
• Motivated by the prospect of building on our recent exam successes?
• Outstanding resources
• Competitive Salary
• Discount Portal
• Attractive pension scheme
• Access to Benenden Health Care Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• For NQTs, we offer a £1000 Welcome bonus, as well as the excellent support and opportunities available in a thriving MAT.
The Park Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory reference and DBS checks.