Staff benefits + Pension scheme (TPS) + Networking opportunities across a large MAT
We are looking for outstanding Teachers of Religious Studies to join our secondary phase across our large MAT. We are interested in hearing from individuals with a real passion and who are able to bring their subject to life for the young people across the Trust.
About GLF Schools
GLF Schools currently has 41 schools located in Surrey, Wokingham, Croydon, Oxfordshire and West Sussex, with 7 secondary schools within these regions. Our vision is to raise the aspirations and achievement of all children within the GLF family of schools. We believe that every child/student in our schools can achieve the highest academic standards whilst enjoying a vibrant, challenging and rich curriculum. Whilst operating as a part of a family, each school exists, maintaining its own unique characteristics and individual identity.
Ware looking for candidates located in any of the locations listed below:
• Oxfordshire - Banbury, Didcot
• West - Camberley, Sunbury, Wokingham, Lightwater
• Central - West Ewell, Cheam, Banstead, Epsom
• South East - Wandsworth, Croydon, Caterham, Merstham, Redhill, Crawley, Horsham
Please indicate in your supporting statement your ideal location.
Join our GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 41 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 41 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
Our Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. We offer:
- Access to our highly competitive pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Salary: MPR/UPR (fringe)
Contract: full-time (would consider part-time for the right candidate) and permanent
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.