Teacher of Science at Pentrehafod School
We are seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Science to join a supportive, forward looking and successful team within the school. This post would be suitable for an experienced colleague looking to broaden their experience or for an NQT looking for a good start to their career. A comprehensive induction programme is available regardless of experience.
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
- Teach Physics or Chemistry is desirable, however, not essential.
- Teach effectively across the age and ability range.
- Conduct well-planned lessons in a supportive and purposeful manner.
- Create an exciting and challenging learning environment for all students.
- Have high expectations of students.
- Contribute to the development of science throughout the school, including clubs and extra-curricular provision.
We want to appoint a colleague who works well as part of a team and has a flexible approach to teaching. The successful applicant will be well supported by colleagues and encouraged to contribute suggestions and ideas.
Closing Date: Friday, 8th January 2021
Pentrehafod School, Swansea is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and young people.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.