Teacher of Science
Temporary until 31st August 2020, potential for a permanent post
Any discipline welcome: Physics, Chemistry or Biology
Starting January 2020
Your chance to teach science in a highly successful school.
Applications welcomed from NQTs or TLR for more experienced teachers.
• Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
• High performing school with excellent examination results
• Inspirational and vibrant curriculum area with enthusiastic students
• Outstanding, supported CPD opportunities and career development
• Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two week October half term
Science at Heathside
• Fully staffed with specialists
• Excellent results at GCSE and A Level
• 2019 GCSE: 92% Grades 9-4
• 2019 A Level: Biology 53% A*- B
• 2019 A Level: Chemistry 79% A* - B
• 2019 A Level: Physics: 73% A*-B
• See website for full details and an application form
• Informal visits are welcome prior to application
• Closing date: midday 30th September 2019
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Heathside School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. It is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.