We are looking to appoint two imaginative and enthusiastic Teachers of Science whose excellent practice will maximises student achievement across all three Key Stages.
The Science Department has laboratories that are either in a newly built block or have recently been refurbished and all benefit from the latest technology. The successful candidate will be passionate about science and must want the very best for our students, being prepared to put their needs first. You will recognise the importance of educating the whole child enthusing them to become lifelong learners who realise their potential. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional learning.
The successful candidates will be:
• Dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations in the classroom.
• Fully committed to learning, high quality teaching and raising standards of all students.
• Passionate about your subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
• Committed to ensuring all students realise their potential.
• Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people.
• Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
• A role model for our students and staff.
We Can Offer You:
• A good school and a highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
• An opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
• A well-resourced, hard-working and supportive team.
• Excellent care and support for all staff.
• Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Learning.
• A positive and stimulating learning environment which values the contribution of all staff.
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 6 March 2020
The John Frost School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.