Teacher of Science /Biology
Start Date: As soon as possible
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Science /Biology to this high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Teach, students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the student in school and elsewhere
- Model and encourage good oral/written language to promote and improve literacy and numeracy in teaching.
- Provide high levels of challenge in learning, well matched to the needs of all students demands of the specification.
- Plan and update schemes of work and subject materials as required.
Feversham Academy is:
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
• Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Monday 19th October 2020, at midday.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.