Teacher of Science
From 25th October 2021
Part of the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust, St Paul’s is an 11-18 comprehensive and multi-cultural school, which has recently undergone a major programme of refurbishment. A Catholic community which nurtures its individual members, considerably adds value in academic terms, and whose committed, loyal and effective staff share skills and expertise with others.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher and Form Tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal growth end enjoyment.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 23rd August 2021
Interview Date: TBC
St Thomas Aquinas Multi A cademy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced Teacher of Science to start on 25th October 2021, Temporary for up to 1 year for St Paul’s Catholic School.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.