Teacher of Science x 2
Full time, Permanent
Physicist or Biologist would be preferred
Required for the start of the Spring Term 2021
We are looking for 2 outstanding Science Teachers. You will be a firm but fair, dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual with classroom leadership qualities to teach Science to KS3, 4 and 5.
Ysgol Harri Tudur/ Henry Tudor School is an exciting and welcoming school in which to work. Our school is on a rapid improvement journey following our November 2018 Estyn inspection.
We warmly welcome talented, ambitious, energetic and resilient applicants who not only wish to join us on that journey but make a valuable contribution to its future success.
The successful candidates will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be an innovative subject specialist
• Be an exemplary communicator
• Have the vision and drive to ensure that all of our pupils succeed
• Motivate , challenge , support and inspire our pupils
• Be committed to raising attainment across all abilities , whatever their starting point
• Be committed to supporting colleagues
• Have experience in implementing change that impacts positively on pupils’ learning
Deadline for the return of applications is Thursday 8th October
Interviews to take place on Friday 16th October
We regret that it will not be possible to provide feedback to applications which are not successful
Applicants should complete both an application form and complete a letter of application which addresses how they meet the person criteria.
Ysgol Harri Tudur/Henry Tudor School
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young
people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups
including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation