ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO KUWAIT?
TAX FREE COUNTRY WITH ONE OF THE STRONGEST CURRENCIES IN THE WORLD.
EASY LIVING – FRIENDLY PEOPLE – MANY EXPAT COMMUNITIES
Then apply to join the wonderful team at Kuwait English School.
HIRING TO START IMMIDIATELY - We are seeking a for a teacher of French/Spanish who can teach French up to IGCSE level and Spanish up to A level to join an already successful team of teachers. We look for a passionate teacher who can bring global cultures to life, stimulate learners to step outside of their comfort zone, and maintain high levels of learning within a positive and fun language-learning environment.
WHY CHOOSE US
Kuwait English School is a leading co-educational private English day school catering for children 3 – 18 years of age representing over 65 nationalities with an excellent and established record of providing quality education for the community of Kuwait. The school is located in purpose built premises and offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE/GCE A/S and A level. We have over 230 academic staff who have excellent qualifications and experience and are highly motivated. It is accredited by BSO and are part of the BSME.
“Kuwait English School (KES) is a good school with significant outstanding features. The school provides a good quality of education complemented by a high level of student care.” BSO Inspection Report. Please check the full BSO Inspection Report on our website.
WHAT WE OFFER (Overseas Staff):
• Competitive Salary based on the number of years teaching
• Discount on children school fees at KES.
• Annual round trip flights for staff and discounted rate for 2 children (attending KES).
• Staff Accommodation/ Rent allowance.
• Subsidized private medical insurance for the employee
• A forward-thinking approach to language learning and an integrated curriculum.
• A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
• Courteous and hardworking pupils.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
- A relevant bachelor's degree.
- Minimum one-year experience in teaching the British curriculum.
- Able to teach French up to IGCSE level and Spanish up to A level.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) preferred.
- Planning, resourcing and delivering engaging languages lessons.
- Working with the Head of Subject to integrate languages into the curriculum at every opportunity possible
- Create immersive learning experiences
- Create opportunity for all students to achieve in languages, irrespective of ability
- Plan and coordinate international trips to further the learning of our students
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Kuwait English School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity and gender.