Allensbank Primary School
Headteacher: Miss Jenny Drogan
Teacher (PPA Cover)
Post Ref No: ED50232085
Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Part Time (0.5 FTE) / Temporary (Until 31st March 2020)
Start Date: 1st September 2019
The Headteacher and Governor Body of this Cardiff Primary School are seeking to appoint on a temporary basis an outstanding, highly motivated and conscientious teacher to cover PPA within Key Stage 2 and Foundation Phase.
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires all children to reach their full potential through high quality learning experiences;
• Have high expectations of themselves and of children;
• Create a motivating learning environment;
• Be able to manage other adults;
• Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively contributing to the school ethos;
• Be prepare to lead a curriculum area;
• Be an excellent communicator with high-quality interpersonal skills;
We can offer you:
• Children who are enthusiastic and positive about their learning;
• A strong commitment to your professional development;
• A friendly and welcoming community of hard working staff, children, governors, parents and carers;
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Alternatively, if you are not able to download the application, you can contact Connect-2-Cardiff (C2C) or e-mail Cardiff Works for an application pack quoting reference: ED50232085and the job title.
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by Friday 28th June 2019 at Noon for the attention of The Headteacher, Miss Jenny Drogan.
Interviews will be held on the 9th July 2019
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.