The Governors of Bryntirion Infant School are seeking to appoint a well organised, motivated and effective teacher, with excellent class room management skills, to join our friendly and professional team. We are looking for an outstanding foundation phase practitioner with a passion for providing inspirational learning experiences. The candidate will need to enjoy working as part of a team to cover a period of maternity in a Year 1/2 class.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• Flexible, hard working and enthusiastic
• Have high expectations for the learning, behaviour and care of all pupils
• Committed to high standards
• Have good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Be fully supportive of the values and ethos of our inclusive school
Bryntirion Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Bryntirion Infants is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.