Temporary for up to one year
To commence September 2021
The Governors of Brynmenyn Primary School wish to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious teacher with experience of teaching across the primary phase.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of Curriculum for Wales development
• Be experienced in leading a curriculum subject or willing to undertake a whole school curriculum responsibility
• Be dedicated to their own professional development and school improvement
• Be able make a contribution to the wider school life
• Work as a part of a committed team of staff for the benefit of all pupils
Protecting children, young people or adults at risk is a core responsibility of all council employees.
Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) will be necessary for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
Shortlisting Date: Monday 28th June 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 13th July 2021
Brynmenyn Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.