Teacher (with PE specialism)
Required from September 2019
Are you an outstanding PE Lead who inspires and motivates children?
Are you committed to improving the lives of the children you teach?
If so, we will offer:
• Delightful, lively and engaged children
• A rapidly improving PE provision
• Exceptional continued professional development
• A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
• A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and governors
• A supportive and caring environment
Richmond Hill Academy is seeking to appoint a creative, passionate and inspirational primary practitioner to provide exciting learning opportunities for our children and lead PE/Sport throughout school.
Our new PE Lead will:
• Have high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
• Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
• Be an effective and reflective practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
• Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
• Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
• Be cheerful with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
• Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
Visits to school are welcomed. Please contact Ms Nicola Turner, School Business Manager (see how to apply)
CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Friday 21st June 2019 (noon)
Interviews: Friday 28th June 2019
Working in partnership with The Gorse Academies Trust Richmond Hill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Richmond Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.