Meadowlane Primary School
Heol Maes Eirwg
Post Ref No: ED50052006 / ED50052013
MPS / UPS (£24,906 - £40,490 per annum)
Full Time / Permanent
Required from 4th January 2021
We are seeking to appoint two motivated and well organised teachers to join our friendly and professional team.
The successful candidates will:
• Be excellent classroom practitioners or outstanding NQTs
• Have excellent class room management skills
• Be flexible, hard-working and enthusiastic
• Have high expectations for the learning, behaviour and care of all pupils
• Be committed to high standards
• Have good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
Meadowlane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post has a requirement for registration with the Education Workforce Council.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check and satisfactory references.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Due to our current interim working arrangements, we are unable to provide recruitment packs through the post. We also cannot accept application forms by post.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by e-mail. Click 'Apply Now' for the e-mail address.
Closing Date: Friday 25th September (9:30am)
(Interviews to be held on Wednesday 14th October)
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.