We are looking for creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our team here at Djanogly Strelley Academy. We need professionals who are committed to providing a creative curriculum which supports all children to learn effectively. Everyone who visits us comments on the calm atmosphere, the enthusiasm our children have for learning and the great sense of team amongst staff and children alike. This is a ‘Good’ school that values every individual and puts our children at the heart of everything we do.
We have a strong ethos of continuing professional development across every team at Djanogly Learning Trust. Leaders know that children succeed because of the commitment, knowledge and professionalism of our team who provide high quality learning experiences.
We need teachers who:
• have high expectations for themselves, colleagues and all children
• are committed to providing high quality, creative learning experiences for all
• have excellent communication skills
• have a strong belief in positive behaviour management
• are innovative and creative
• know that we are all learners and are committed to continued professional development
• have a good sense of humour (it helps!)
In return we offer you:
• a professional and supportive team intent on continued improvement for all
• a positive working environment where everyone is valued
• a purposeful environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• high quality professional support and development
• a full day for planning and assessment every week for all class teachers
• no additional charges to park your car at work
• real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and teachers second!
If you think this sounds like you then come and visit us to see for yourself. Visits to our academies are positively encouraged. Please phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Find out if we’re right for you!
Contact Lisa McKay on 8845913
Djanogly Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safe recruitment procedures & will require enhanced DBS clearance & references from past employers.
Closing Date: 19/6/19
How to Apply
Should you wish to apply for the post, please complete and return an application from along with a covering letter addressed to Djanogly Strelley Academy, which clearly demonstrates your suitability for this role. Applications can be submitted via email with Application in the subject line, or by post, for the attention of Lisa McKay, to the following address:
c/o Lisa McKay
Djanogly Strelley Academy
These can be downloaded from the eteach website, or found on the Djanogly website (vacancies). Wherever possible, please provide email addresses for your referees.
We believe that safeguarding children is everyone’s responsibility.
At Djanogly Strelley Academy we are committed to keep our children safe from harm. Mr Jeffs and Mrs Gray-Blest have responsibility for safeguarding and child protection. If we have any concerns reported to us we will always take action to protect a child from harm and inform the relevant agencies.