Teacher £24, 373 – £26,298 per annum, salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview.
These is a fixed term contract until 31st August 2021, subject to a budget and staffing review.
Park Primary School is a large school in Kingswood, and part of the Park and Parkwall Federation of schools.
Starting on 1 September 2020 we require a dedicated teacher to join our Year 5 team at The Park Primary site.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who has:
• Commitment and enthusiasm,
• The ability to work collaboratively with teaching and support staff across the Federation
• A willingness to enter into the full life of the Federation
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive and committed staff team
• Children who are excited by learning
• Good facilities and resources
• Professional development opportunities
To apply please download the application form from the website.
Closing date: 4pm on Friday 29th May 2020
Interviews will take place week beginning: 8 June 2020
The Park and Parkwall Primary School Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to vetting including a DBS disclosure.
The Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.