Teacher Year R and EYFS Leader
Start: 1st September 2021
Salary: MPR 2 to MPR6 + TLR2a
Contract: NQTs should NOT apply
We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Year R classroom teacher and EYFS leader to join our happy and forward thinking school. This is a full time, permanent role. We are seeking a teacher who would relish the opportunity to join our wonderful child centred team and lead the EYFS within our single-form entry school.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- An experienced EYFS teacher
- Someone who is looking to lead EYFS within a single form entry school
- An energetic and dynamic person who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A positive and proactive individual who is able to work in partnership with the parents, carers, staff, governors, the community and our trust
- A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across our multi academy trust
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
The successful applicant must be fully supportive of the values and ethos of our school and trust.
Wansdyke Primary School is part of Wellsway Multi Academy Trust (WMAT). The Trust currently comprises of thirteen schools and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in South Bristol and Bath.
For further information about our School and WMAT please visit our websites.
Visits are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement and potential candidates should contact Wansdyke Primary School to arrange a convenient date and time.
The closing date for applications is 23:59 Wednesday 28th April
Interviews to be held w/c 3rd May
No CVs or Agencies please
To apply: Click on apply and login/register to apply online before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. The school reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment, Wellsway Multi Academy Trust will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Wansdyke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.