Teachers – Primary & Secondary, Ceredigion
Salary: £138.56 per day
Start date: Immediate
Job Type: Temporary
Posted: 10th June 2021
New Directons Education are currently seeking supply Teachers in Primary and Secondary for daily and long term supply in the Ceredigion area. We can offer long or short term placements depending on your preference or circumstances and as we are one of the preferred supplier to schools in the area we can offer a wide variety of teaching roles in all Key stages.
This role is a great opportunity to build relationships with Schools in the Ceredigion area and expand your experience and skills as a Teacher.
The role of a Secondary Teacher is a far-reaching and rewarding role that shapes the futures of young people.
As a Secondary Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Education Ltd, Aberystwyth branch, for more information on this job vacancy, on 01970-629 118 or click Apply Now to enquire about this job vacancy.
New Directions Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.