• Start Date: As soon as possible – or 1 September 2021
• 8.30 – 12 noon, Mon – Fri (17.5 hours a week) possibility of working until 1pm if longer hours needed.
• Salary: Surrey Pay Scale 3 based on experience (£18013 - £18,957 pro-rata to 17.5 hours 38.6 weeks a year)
• Contract: Term Time
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for pupils and your school? Have you got experience of working with children? If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you.
Our Teaching & Learning Assistants (TLAs) play a key role in providing support for all pupils including pupils with special needs. Teaching & Learning Assistants will work under the direction of the Class teacher to ensure that all pupils can integrate as fully as possible in the activities and learning undertaken in the class and make progress.
* a warm, welcoming environment which reflects the very good relationships between adults and pupils
* a leadership team focused on school improvement and professional development
* a friendly and encouraging staff team
* well behaved and motivated children
* an active governing body committed to making a difference
* the opportunity for further personal and professional development and training
We are a school with a strong Christian ethos. Applicants will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children and be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian ethos and values.
Laleham and Ashford C of E Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Ashford CE Primary School and Laleham C of E Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS.
Our school are an equal opportunities employer.