The Governing Body is looking to appoint a proactive and highly motivated teaching and learning support assistant.
St. Stephen’s is an innovative, forward -thinking school looking to hire an exceptional person. We believe in high expectations and a sense of collaborative and positive enthusiasm, which brings out the best in our team. We invest in professional development to help our staff excel in creating a very successful environment for our children.
We have a strong track-record as a school in making a significant impact on our pupils’ lives. Our care and attention to children’s personal needs underpins their very effective learning.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• a member of staff who gives the achievement of children the highest priority
• has the skills to challenge and inspire children
• has an interest in learning about children with additional needs
• shares our core values
• is keen to reflect on their practice and develop professionally
We can offer:
• Flexible working i.e. part time position for the right candidate
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A committed, enthusiastic staff
• Happy, well-behaved, highly engaged children
• Supportive parents and wider school community
• An opportunity to have a part in moving our school to outstanding
Interviews: Week beginning 16th September 2019
St Stephen's School is committed to the safeguarding of children through it's policies, practice and monitoring procedures.
Any successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.