Teaching and Learning Assistant - Fixed Term, Full time/Part time
Salary Point 4 of the Rise TLA pay scale £17,379 FTE
Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference to the everyday lives of the most wonderful children?
- Are you committed to achieving high standards for all our pupils working closely with colleagues in a multi-disciplinary team
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- Do you want high quality professional development and support?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
- Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
We seek to recruit an exceptional Teaching and Learning Assistant to join our team at The Rise School, West London.
We can offer:
- High quality professional development and support
- Inclusion into the local government pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hours telephone support
- Free Perkbox subscription offering benefits of particular services at reduced costs
- Weekly staff wellbeing sessions
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Use of our onsite gym facilities
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website. Completed applications should be emailed to Linda Burn.
The closing date for applications is 7th October 2020, 12 noon. Interviews will take place on the 9th and 12th October 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.
The Rise School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check (DBS).
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.