Stanford Primary School
Start date: March 2020
Salary: ME4/3 currently £20,835.00 (pro-rata) per annum
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
NQTs considered: Yes
Teaching Assistants – for the Additional Resource Provision (ARP)
Stanford Primary School have recently opened a brand new ‘additional resource provision’ for pupils with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders).
We are now ready to open our next specialist class. We are recruiting teaching assistants who will be welcoming our next pupils. This is an exciting opportunity for caring, experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We are looking for excellent teaching assistants, who:
- Have successful recent experience within an educational setting
- Have knowledge and experience of supporting children with additional needs (preferably those with ASD).
- Are effective communicators and committed team players
We can offer you:
- A brand new, purpose built, state of the art facility which includes a sensory room, occupational therapy room and curriculum kitchen
- Excellent professional development, including opportunities to work closely with colleagues in other schools
- The opportunity to work with the wider supportive Stanford school community
To find out more about the role and the school, please call to speak to the Head of School and to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Sunday 23rd February 2020 (10.00 pm)
Interviews: Friday 28th February 2020
Stanford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.