Teaching Assistant – Lower KS2
Salary: A1-B2 (dependent on experience)
Contract Type: Temporary
Start date: as soon as possible
The Governing Body of St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a reliable and caring Teaching Assistant to join our lower KS2 team, initially based in Y3 class. This is a temporary contract, to cover a period of sickness, in the first instance.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
• Is able to support pupils’ learning effectively
• Ensures that pupils are engaged, inspired and challenged
• Is a motivated and enthusiastic person, willing to learn
• Has good communication skills and works well with colleagues
We are a recently inspected ‘good’ and fast improving school, that will offer:
• A supportive and welcoming team environment
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school
• Outstanding training opportunities (eg. Mastery Maths and Read-Write-Inc.)
Deadline: Wednesday 23 September 2020 (12 noon)
Shortlisting: Thursday 24 September 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 30 September 2020
This is a real opportunity to join a fast-improving school, which “has a clear vision” to achieve the best for all pupils.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed; and the Acting Headteacher will be very happy to show you round.
To apply, please complete the application form and return it to the school by post, email or hand deliver, by the above deadline.
Applicants that are shortlisted will be expected to provide the details of two satisfactory references.
For more information about the role or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school on 0113- 2700978.
Beeston St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary Sch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.