1 x Maternity, Term Time Only + Pro rata INSET days
Start Date – 1st September 2021
Working Pattern Monday to Friday
Teaching Assistant – 32.5 hours per week – Grade BG8 (pro-rata)
Blaise Primary School and Nursery is a vibrant school, that is forward thinking and dynamic. Our school has an inclusive and stimulating learning environment where children enjoy learning and all pupils and staff have aspirations to succeed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working Teaching Assistant to join our supportive and friendly team and help us achieve our vision of creating success for all.
We are seeking candidates who will challenge, inspire and nurture our children and be able to work collaboratively as part of a strong and committed team.
“Creating Success: Laying foundations, thriving on challenge and believing we can”
If you are:
• An excellent communicator who interacts well with children and adults alike and understands the importance of positive relationships
• A qualified and/or experienced teaching assistant who can demonstrate their understanding of how children learn through their practice
• An inspirational, creative and motivated person who has a passion for learning
• Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
• An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
• Flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
• A pro-active and energetic team member
And want to work:
• In an environment where each member of our community is valued and nurtured
• With a strong, dedicated team that is forward thinking and creative
• With highly motivated children who are interested and excited by learning
• In a school with clear vision for the future, committed to your career aspirations and professional development
Closing date: 9am on Monday 28th June 2021
Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd July 2021
Blaise Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.