Teaching Assistant required by Ruskin Junior School, Swindon Teaching Assistant
Pay Grade J/K depending on experience
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 08:30 - 14:45 with an unpaid break and Lunch Break
Contract: Term time plus TD days
Ruskin Junior School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring teaching assistant to join its team of dedicated and passionate staff. Under the direction of the Designated Supervisor, work as part of a team to promote the emotional, physical and educational development of pupils, including those with special needs.
Our children, staff and governors would like to work with someone who is:
• Passionate to work alongside and support our children in gaining full access to the curriculum
• Kind, caring, energetic and enthusiastic
• Imaginative, outgoing, dedicated and lively
• Well organised, flexible and creative
The right candidate will be able to show:
• The ability to work as part of a team and use initiative to create a positive learning environment
• Excellent attendance and reliability
• They are comfortable working in a busy school environment
• They have high expectations of attainment and behaviour
We can offer:
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A supportive environment within a large, well-resourced and friendly school team
• Amazing children to work with.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement.
For further information please contact Ms Gerry Francome - School Business Officer.
Closing date: Noon , Friday 15th July 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Friday 15th July 2022 PM.
Interviews to take place on Wednesday 20th July 2022.
Please note that the school is not able to accept applications by CV.
All applications must be submitted on Blue Kite Academy application forms.
Ruskin Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. All appointments are subject to the receipt of an enhanced DBS criminal records check, satisfactory references and medical clearance and proof of the Right to Work in the UK (this will be required at the time of interview).
Ruskin Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.