Teaching Assistant – SEND support for Reception (Temporary – to July 2021 in the first instance)
Fountain Primary School is a rapidly improving two form entry primary school in Morley, Leeds.
We are extremely proud to offer you:
• fantastic children who really want to learn
• an innovative curriculum matched to all pupils’ needs
• a supportive, forward thinking leadership team
“Pupils’ good behaviour forms the bedrock of school values and ethos. The School is calm and purposeful and pupils behave well” Ofsted 2018
We are looking for an excellent Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 support.
The successful candidates will
• support a child in the class with specific targets and inclusion within the main class routine
• have experience of working with children with communication needs and ASC.
• have experience in using PECs and early communication systems, or willing to be trained.
• have level 1 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
• be motivated, enthusiastic and have high expectations of all learners
• be a clear communicator
• enjoy working as part of a team
The post is temporary until July 2021 in the first instance, 30 hours per week, term time only
Salary scale A1-B1
Closing date: Monday 12th October 2020 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 15th October 2020
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.
Fountain Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barred Service check (DBS). We promote diversity and equality and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.