Working in partnership with The Gorse Academies Trust
Temporary Teaching Assistant (32.5 hours/week) For 12 months
Subject to a 6 month probationary period
Required to start: September 2020
Salary Teaching Assistant A1/B1 point 2 (£17,711.00) to point 6 (£19,171) pro rata
Actual salary - Teaching Assistant £13,246.00 - £14,338
Term time plus 5 days
The governors of our caring, friendly and rapidly improving academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for someone who:
· is able to work 1:1 delivering individual programmes to children with Hearing Impairment, Complex Communication Difficulties, Autism and Social, Emotional & Mental Health Difficulties across the whole school from Early Years to Year 6
· is positive and creative;
· is able to motivate, inspire and encourage children;
· has excellent interpersonal skills;
· is committed to developing and maintaining close links with the whole community;
· is able to build positive relationships with staff and parents;
· enjoys working as part of a hardworking and happy team;
In return we can offer you:
· friendly, enthusiastic children;
· support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success;
· professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust;
· fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note if you submit an electronic application we will not require a hard copy. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 3 June 2020
Interviews: 12 June 2020
Morley Newlands Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Morley Newlands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.