Contract Type: 32.5 hours, term time only
Contract Term: Temporary until 29 August 2021
Salary: Band 3 (actual starting salary £14,232 pa)
Start date: 1 September 2020
We are an Ofsted rated “Good” school located in Boughton near the beautiful Georgian Market Town of Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire. At St Joseph's we strive to provide modern facilities and a learning environment in which our children can flourish.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and caring Teaching Assistant who supports our Catholic ethos.
We offer an opportunity to:
• Be part of a dynamic team which is committed to achieving high standards.
• Work together to create a stimulating learning environment for children who achieve well.
• Develop professionally through CPD.
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic and dedicated.
• Be an exemplary practitioner with knowledge, understanding and experience of quality provision.
• Be a good communicator, organised with effective interpersonal skills and a cheerful disposition.
• Be effective at working as part of a team.
• Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 is highly desirable.
• Have experience working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
Please note this post is a one-year temporary position.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
All applications must be received by Human Resources by 9.00 am, Wednesday 3 June 2020
Our Lady of Lourdes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
St. Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.