Hours: 12 Hours 30 Minutes per week, term time only (Monday to Wednesday)
Salary: Hay 10 (£5,928 - £6,291 per annum)
Hours 3 Hours 18 Minutes per week, term time only
Salary: Hay 13 (£1,384 per annum)
Both posts are fixed term until 31/08/2021 pending staffing review.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant and Lunchbreak Supervisor to work across KS1 and KS2 as required to increase the level of support in the classroom.
We are looking for a candidate who :
• Supports the Catholic ethos of our school
• Enjoys working with children
• Can work with a range of children of all abilities with patience and understanding
• Confident at taking groups for a range o interventions
• Can use their initiative to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
• Work effectively within a team of professionals
• Have good level of general education and are willing to undertake further training
Interviews to be held Wednesday, 14th October
St Augustine is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure of criminal records.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 8th October at 9am.
St Augustine's Catholic VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.