Reigate Parish Church Primary School
is seeking to appoint a Maternity Cover, Experienced, Reception Teaching Assistant for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
We require a Reception Teaching Assistant from Febrary 2019 half term until October 2019 (precise dates to be advised nearer the time). A handover period will be arranged with the successful candidate. The role is based in one of our Reception classes and also involves leading one Reception PPA (planning, preparation and assessment time for teachers) on Friday afternoon. Hours are 8.30 – 3.30pm on two days and 8.30 – 4.00pm on one day.
Pay: up to Surrey S3 £17,333 / S5 £21,218 FTE, £6,798 / £1,468 pa for 17 hours TA and 3 hours PPA, depending on experience
• All support staff come to three INSET mornings, dates to be given upon appointment
• Regular training opportunities are provided during working hours
• All holiday is to be taken in school holidays, there is NO term time holiday allowance
We offer our Reception Teaching Assistant:
• lovely and enthusiastic children very keen to learn.
• a caring staff team all thoroughly committed to excellence.
• very supportive school leadership and very successful partnership with parents.
• an outstanding learning environment (judged “outstanding” by Ofsted in July 2013).
Reigate Parish Church Primary School is a popular two form entry Church of England school that offers a nurturing and caring ethos, happy, well-motivated children who are excited about their learning. We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant who can join our team and work effectively and successfully with our children, actively supporting them in their learning. We are looking for an individual who can fully support the Christian ethos of the school.
We want to hear from you, if you:
-put children first
-thoroughly enjoy working with Reception children and delight in their achievements
-have very high expectations of children’s all-round achievement and behaviour
- have a forward-thinking innovative attitude and a good sense of humour
-want to join our successful school team
• The deadline is Thursday 13th December 2018 at 12 noon
• Successful candidates will be notified by email by Friday 14th December 2018
• Interviews held on Monday 17th December 2018
Please email your application for to Mrs Elisabeth Bowen, the school business manager . We look forward to meeting you.
Who we are Reigate Parish Church Primary School: A trusting, respectful and caring place for children to reach their full potential, with the Christian faith and Christian values at our heart.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure check by the Criminal Records Bureau at an appropriate level for this post.
Reigate Parish Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.