The Olympus Academy Trust is entering an exciting period of growth and change as we continue to deliver an outstanding education for more and more children and young people within the districts of Bradley Stoke, Filton, Patchway and the surrounding areas. We are always looking for exceptional individuals who want to be part of an organisation where everyone has a part to play in ‘making a difference’.
Meadowbrook Primary School has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join their team. The role is fixed term and will be based in KS2, working 15 hours per week on a term time only basis. This contract will end on 19th July 2019 and hours of work will be discussed at interview.
The right candidate will be:
• A Team Player
• Someone who is prepared to liaise closely with parents, teachers and outside agencies;
• Someone with an enthusiasm for education and learning;
• Someone who has a desire to help all children to succeed;
• Someone with experience of working with children with special educational needs;
• Someone who has the ability to adapt learning to meet individual needs.
You will need:
• Level 2 “Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools” or equivalent
• Maths & English at Pass Level or GCSE “C” or above or equivalent
• To be able to liaise with a variety of staff including, class teacher, SENCO & HLTA
Visits to the school are welcome and to arrange this, please contact the school directly.
The Olympus Academy Trust is fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring check. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
The closing date for receiving applications is midday on 14th February 2019.
Meadowbrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.