We are looking for an individual to join our hard-working Teaching Assistants. This is a varied and unique role and requires someone flexible to meet the wide range of expectations placed upon them. We expect our Teaching Assistant to be consistent, professional and accountable.
You will work with our SENDCo and Inclusion manager to ensure students have the right approach to learning and behaviour expectations are achieved. A Teaching Assistant is key in helping every child make progress and reach their full potential.
Teaching Assistant – Responsibilities:
- Help students access the curriculum and to facilitate independent learning;
- Assist students in expressing their ideas both orally and in writing;
- Help students understand the implications of unacceptable behaviour;
- Work with the classroom teacher so that students enjoy their learning and make good progress;
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students;
- Encourage, raise self- esteem and promote confidence within the students with whom they work
There are several benefits available when working at Christ’s College which include:
- Onsite parking and easy access to London via road and public transport
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme with up to 32% off a bike
Discount schemes which offer:
- Up to 10% off your next holiday
- 20% off a new mobile contract
- 40% off cinema tickets
- Discounts at a range of high street shops such as Boots, Topshop, Apple and many more
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including a Section 128 Check.