Contract Type: Full time, term time only
Contract Term: Temporary until 31 August 2020
Salary: Band 3 (actual starting salary £15,483 pa)
Start date: As soon as possible
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust wishes to appoint a highly motivated and caring Teaching Assistant who supports our Catholic ethos.
We offer an opportunity to:
• Be part of a dynamic team which is committed to achieving high standards.
• Work together to create a stimulating learning environment for children who achieve well.
• Develop professionally through CPD.
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic and dedicated.
• Be an exemplary practitioner with knowledge, understanding and experience of quality provision.
• Be a good communicator, organised with effective interpersonal skills and a cheerful disposition.
• Be effective at working as part of a team.
• Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 is highly desirable.
• Have experience working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
For an application pack please visit Our Lady of Lourdes
Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Closing date: Wednesday 29 May 2019 (9.00 am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check
St. Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.