Salary details: A1 point 2 (new pay scale from 1 April 2019)
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
Hours per Week: 16.25 up to 21.25 per week
Closing date: 02 June 2019 11:30 PM
The Bramham Shadwell Federation is seeking to appoint a part time Teaching Assistant and excellent practitioner to start 4th September 2019. This position is temporary, 16.25 hours per week, term time only with the additional option to work an additional 1 hour per day for lunchtime cover. The successful candidate will work alongside one of our the class teachers within upper KS2. This position is ideal for graduates or anyone seeking to pursue a teaching career in their future.
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education.
In this way, you will need to be:
• An outstanding practitioner with an existing understanding of or willingness to learn the New National Curriculum;
• Able to work collaboratively and be an effective team player;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
• A commitment to outstanding professional development with cross-Federation opportunities, led by a talented and driven SLT
• A developing, child-centred learning environment which will support and enrich your planning and teaching.
This post will be based at Bramham Primary School; successful candidates will be offered a Federated contract which means that they have the capacity to experience both schools and may be asked to work in either school.
Successful applicants must be able to attend an interview on Thursday 6th June 2019. For existing Teaching Assistants applying, this interview date secures your notice period to start with us from 4th September 2019.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Bramham & Shadwell Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.