We are looking for an experienced TA who:
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistants to work in our Nursery for 30 hours per week from September.
• loves working with children
• is patient, calm, organised and adaptable
• works well as part of a team
• is able to use their own initiative as well as take direction
• is enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
• is creative and motivated
• has excellent communication skills
• has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• has a good sense of humour!
Oakhurst Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS, medical clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Oakhurst Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.