Contract Type: Permanent Appointment
Hours per Week: 32.5
Closing date: 25 June 2019 11:30 PM
We are looking to appoint an inspiring and talented Teaching Assistant who would be happy to work supporting children’s learning. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in an exciting new role.
The successful applicant will:
• Support the class teacher to ensure children make excellent progress;
• Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
• Want to make a difference to the lives of local children;
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
• Be committed to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
• Be a committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively;
• Be committed to their own professional development.
Ideally, you will also have;
• Suitable training at Teaching Assistant Level 2 or higher - evidence that this is currently being accessed or that it is being planned to access on appointment;
• Previous or current experience of the role
What we can offer:
• a fun, friendly school with pupils that are happy in their learning,
• a supportive network of colleagues,
• access to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities and training as needed.
Applicants to download job information & return application to school
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Mill Field Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.