Hours: 13 hours per week, term time only (8.45am – 12pm over 4 mornings, exact days are flexible and to be discussed at interview)
Salary: Hay 10 (£5,876 - £6,381 per annum)
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2020 pending a budget review.
The Governors of this popular, high achieving school seek to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and flexible teaching assistant to join our team of TAs who work together to support all pupils at school, those with EHCP’s and those without.
We are looking for:
• A confident practitioner who believes in teamwork
• Someone who is prepared to liaise closely with teachers
• Enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children
• Flexibility and creativity
• High expectation of all children in every aspect of school life
• A knowledge and understanding of child development and Special Needs including ASD
• An ability to use their own initiative
In return we offer you:
• A happy and supportive staff team
• Opportunities for further professional development
• A positive working environment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th June at 12pm.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 8th July.
Hambrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.