Hours: 30 hours per week, term time only. Monday – Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm
Salary: Hay 9 (£14,972 - £17,199 per annum)
This is a temporary post subject to funding that will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school.
We wish to appoint a teaching assistant to work 1:1 with a child who has complex needs, detailed within an EHCP (Education and Health Care Plan). This role is subject to matrix funding that will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be positive, enthusiastic and adaptable
• Have a good understanding of working with children with special educational needs
• Be able to work effectively with a range of people
• Be reflective and flexible in the use of a range of strategies and techniques
• Have relevant experience and qualifications for EYFS and Year 1
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated team
• Support from experienced pastoral support and SEND staff
• Continuing professional development to support your role
Coniston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date: Wednesday 26th June 2019 – 4.00pm
Provisional interview date: 4th July 1019
Coniston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.