Teaching Assistants required at Redfield Educate Together
Salary will be in the range of £18,810 to £23,917 FTE (dependant on skills and experience)
Actual salary for 34.75 hours will be in the range of £15,243 to £19,379
The full-time hours will be 8.15am - 3.30pm, with one day per week until 4.30pm to attend staff meetings/training sessions and the option of extra hours available to cover After-School Club.
- Are you seeking a new opportunity and challenge?
- Do you enjoy helping children progress and think learning should be fun?
- Would you like to join a growing team and help us develop our ethical education?
- Are you flexible and willing to turn your hand to anything in the school?
- Have you had experience of whole class, group and/or one to one support?
- Would you like to participate actively in professional development opportunities both in school and elsewhere?
Educate Together’s Core Principles:
- Equality based i.e. all children having equal rights of access to the school, and children of all social, cultural and religious backgrounds being equally respected
- Co-educational and committed to encouraging all children to explore their full range of abilities and opportunities
- Child-centred in our approach to education
- Democratically run with active participation by parents, pupils and the community in the daily life of the school, whilst positively affirming the professional role of the teachers and other staff
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above and agree with our core principles then this is the job for you.
Redfield Educate Together opened in September 2014 and next academic year we will have children up to Year 5. We need excellent and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants who can inspire and develop a love of learning in our children so that they will reach their full potential. It is important to us that we work closely with our children, parents, staff team and the local community therefore we need a team player who can help build our school family, developing positive relationships with all.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a good working knowledge of the curriculum.
- has experience of supporting and leading individuals, small groups and a whole class
- is willing to learn and develop professionally
- has the ability to use their initiative
- is committed to actively supporting and modelling the ethos of Educate Together
Educate Together Academy Trust has schools in Bristol, Keynsham, Bath and Weston-Super-Mare with plans for more schools in the future, so there will be plenty of exciting development opportunities available. Along with the UK National Curriculum, we teach a unique ethical curriculum called 'Learn Together' that is particularly suited to the education of children for life in today’s diverse and globalised world.
We welcome visits to Redfield Educate Together to meet our team and to find out more about the school and Educate Together Academy Trust. To book an appointment, please contact the Redfield school office.
Educate Together Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.